Monday, October 30, 2006

a halloween filmstrip adventure

For a Halloween treat I am reposting an old favorite of mine GEORGIE (he's the original friendly ghost).
As a 70s kid I couldn't get enough of books about ghosts, ghouls and goblins, from Spooky Tricks to How To Care For Your Monster, I was all about monster books. One of my favorite series featured a friendly little ghostie by the name of Georgie. Naturally, the Halloween adventures were my favorite, but the first of the series was spook-tacular! I found this filmstrip and cassette tape combo on eBay last year and flipped my can!! Take a listen to this encore posting and tell me you ain't happy.

download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/1330664/Georgie_PopCereal.wmv.html

No comments:

PopCereal's Fan Box

PopCereal on Facebook